Digital Marketing Specialist
Please whitelist the domains "jazzhr.com" "jazz.co" and "applytojob.com" with your email provider to make sure you get your emails.
Disclaimer: This is a generic job description for the position stated below. Actual tasks and tools will be discussed further when you reach the final interview stage. Please ensure you apply for the right job based on your location and experience. We prioritize people who can do this successfully!
Digital Marketing Specialist (Remote)
Wing is on the exciting mission of redefining the future of work for companies worldwide! We are looking to be the one-stop shop for companies that are looking to build world-class teams & place their operations on autopilot.
And we’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to start immediately!
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Upload videos and graphics, keep the account up-to-date & manage reviews.
- Develop, execute, and monitor the execution of marketing campaigns on various digital platforms.
- Ensure consistency of branding across all accounts and channels.
- Create events or promos to increase customer engagement.
- Manage the contact database & assist with lead generation activities.
- Research influencers, compatible products, and businesses to form strategic partnerships.
- Set up accounts, liaise with affiliates & manage affiliate partners’ payouts.
- Check KPIs, modify bids or budgets & review keyword performance.
- Gather information on the brand's audience profiles and develop a content strategy with internal teams.
- Create progress reports and monitor the performance and effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Research on trends, promotional activities utilized by competitors, and competitive marketing insights.
- Execute SEO strategies and conduct keyword research.
- Conduct general administration.
- Use tweak builders to tweak the content.
- Ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor's degree in any field or professional certification in marketing or business-related courses
- 2+ years experience in social media or 1-2 years in digital marketing
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience
- Working knowledge of content management systems
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal (at least B2 level)
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Knowledgeable in layouts, typography, print, and web design
- Experience/Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Able to work on a graveyard shift
- USB Headset with Noise Cancellation Feature
- Working Webcam
- Main and backup computer: at least 1.8 GHz processor with at least 4GB RAM
- Main Internet Service Speed: at least 25 Mbps wired connection
- Backup Internet Service Speed: at least 10 Mbps
- Performance Incentives
- Job Security and Stability
- Paid Training
- Inclusive Culture
- Upskilling Opportunities
- 100% Work-From-Home
- Exceptionally Supportive Team
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Fun Work Environment
- Holiday & Overtime Pay
Schedule: US work hours (20-40 hours per week)
Location: This is a remote job
- Entry Level (1-3 years of experience): Up to PHP 55,000
- Intermediate Level (3-5 years of experience): Up to PHP 69,000
- Expert Level (5+ years of experience): Up to PHP 80,000
- Only qualified candidates will be invited to take the assessment & scheduled for an interview.
- We have other vacancies that might interest your friends & colleagues. They can check us out at our Jobs Website.
- You may also refer your friends using our Affiliate Marketing Program and earn up to $30 if your referral is hired.