Customer Service Representative
Please whitelist the domains "jazzhr.com" "jazz.co" and "applytojob.com" with your email provider to make sure you get your emails.
Disclaimer: This is a generic job description for the position stated below. Actual tasks and tools will be discussed further when you reach the final interview stage. Please ensure you apply for the right job based on your location and experience. We prioritize people who can do this successfully!
Customer Service Representative (Remote)
Wing is on the exciting mission of redefining the future of work for companies worldwide! We are looking to be the one-stop shop for companies that are looking to build world-class teams & place their operations on autopilot.
And we’re looking for a Customer Service Representative to start immediately!
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage inbound and outbound calls
- Resolve customer concerns effectively and efficiently
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Ensure customer satisfaction in every interaction
- Keep records of customer interactions, process and update customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Ad hoc tasks
- At least 1-year proven experience as a Customer Service Representative in a B2C or B2B capacity
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal (at least B2 level)
- Excellent phone, email, and instant messaging communication skills
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Tech savvy & familiar with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services, CRM and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g., MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g., Google Calendar)
- Proactive & confident with keen attention to details
- Able to work on a graveyard shift
- USB Headset with Noise Cancellation Feature
- Working Webcam
- Main and backup computer: at least 1.8 GHz processor with at least 4GB RAM
- Main Internet Service Speed: at least 25 Mbps wired connection
- Backup Internet Service Speed: at least 10 Mbps
- Performance Incentives
- Job Security and Stability
- Paid Training
- Inclusive Culture
- Upskilling Opportunities
- 100% Work-From-Home
- Exceptionally Supportive Team
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Fun Work Environment
- Holiday & Overtime Pay
Schedule: US work hours (20-40 hours per week)
Location: This is a remote job
- Entry Level (1-3 years of experience): Up to PHP 33,000
- Intermediate Level (3-5 years of experience): Up to PHP 44,000
- Expert Level (5+ years of experience): Up to PHP 55,000
- Only qualified candidates will be invited to take the assessment & scheduled for an interview.
- We have other vacancies that might interest your friends & colleagues. They can check us out at our Jobs Website.
- You may also refer your friends using our Affiliate Marketing Program and earn up to $30 if your referral is hired.