Please whitelist the domains "jazzhr.com" "jazz.co" and "applytojob.com" with your email provider to make sure you get your emails.
Disclaimer: This is a generic job description for the position stated below. Actual tasks and tools will be discussed further when you reach the final interview stage. Please ensure you apply for the right job based on your location and experience. We prioritize people who can do this successfully!
*Please only apply for this job if you are located in MX and LATAM
Sales Caller (Remote)
Wing is on the exciting mission of redefining the future of work for companies worldwide! We are looking to be the one-stop shop for companies that are looking to build world-class teams & place their operations on autopilot.
And we’re looking for a Sales Caller to start immediately!
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reach out to customers to provide information about products or services, sell offerings, or solicit donations.
- Qualify leads over the phone and insert the respective information into a CRM system.
- Coordinate and follow up on customer appointments and rescheduling
- Make collection calls, resolve debts, and update customer payment information following detailed phone scripts.
- Execute and monitor customer surveys, compiling the results in a datasheet report.
- Address support tickets, troubleshoot issues, and resolve customer concerns.
- Collaborate with internal teams to align lead generation efforts with overall sales strategy.
- Ad hoc tasks
- High school graduate or of any certificate course
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience and proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas and successfully manage customer relationships
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal (at least C1 level)
- Excellent phone, email, and instant messaging communication skills
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Tech savvy & familiar with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services, CRM, and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g., MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g., Google Calendar)
- Proactive & confident with keen attention to details
- Able to work on a graveyard shift
- USB Headset with Noise Cancellation feature
- Working Webcam
- Main and backup computer: at least 1.8 GHz processor with at least 4GB RAM
- Main Internet Service Speed: at least 25 Mbps wired connection
- Backup Internet Service Speed: at least 10 Mbps
- Performance Incentives
- Job Security and Stability
- Paid Training
- Inclusive Culture
- Upskilling Opportunities
- 100% Work-From-Home
- Exceptionally Supportive Team
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Fun Work Environment
- Holiday & Overtime Pay
Schedule: US work hours (20-40 hours per week)
Location: This is a remote job
Salary: This is based on experience and skills.
- Only qualified candidates will be invited to take the assessment & scheduled for an interview.
- We have other vacancies that might interest your friends & colleagues. They can check us out at our Jobs Website.
- You may also refer your friends using our Affiliate Marketing Program and earn up to $1,000 MXN if your referral is hired.