Social Media Assistant
Please whitelist the domains "jazzhr.com" "jazz.co" and "applytojob.com" with your email provider to make sure you get your emails.
Disclaimer: This is a generic job description for the position stated below. Actual tasks and tools will be discussed further when you reach the final interview stage. Please ensure you apply for the right job based on your location and experience. We prioritize people who can do this successfully!
*Please only apply for this job if you are located in the US.
Social Media Assistant (Remote)
Wing is on the exciting mission of redefining the future of work for companies worldwide! We are looking to be the one-stop shop for companies that are looking to build world-class teams & place their operations on autopilot.
And we’re looking for a Social Media Assistant to start immediately!
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Upload and curate engaging multimedia content and manage day-to-day interactions and inquiries.
- Gather information on audience profile and engagement, industry-related trends, promotional activities utilized by competitors, and marketing insights.
- Develop or oversee content calendar, campaign schedules, and posts on various platforms
- Collaborate with internal teams on content development, strategy, and promotional initiatives.
- Moderate conversations, establish rapport with the brand audience and manage reviews and feedback from customers.
- Research influencers, compatible products, and businesses to form strategic partnerships.
- Create written content (captions, descriptions, etc.) for social media posts.
- Assist the Ad Manager in the implementation of social media ad campaigns.
- Conduct general administration.
- Ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor's degree in any field or a certified course in marketing or business
- At least 2 years experience in Social Media or related fields
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal (at least B2 level)
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in layouts, graphics fundamentals, typography, print and web design
- Experience with Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- USB Headset with Noise Cancellation feature
- Working Webcam
- Computer with at least 1.8 GHz processor and at least 4GB RAM
- Main Internet Service Speed: at least 25 Mbps cable connection
- Backup Internet Service Speed: at least 10 Mbps
- Performance Incentives
- Job Security and Stability
- Paid Training
- Inclusive Culture
- Upskilling Opportunities
- 100% Work-From-Home
- Exceptionally Supportive Team
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Fun Work Environment
- Holiday & Overtime Pay
Schedule: US work hours (20-40 hours per week)
Location: This is a remote job
- Entry Level (1-3 years of experience): Up to $3,000
- Intermediate Level (3-5 years of experience): Up to $3,600
- Expert Level (5+ years of experience): Up to $4,000
- Only qualified candidates will be invited to take the assessment & scheduled for an interview.
- We have other vacancies that might interest your friends & colleagues. They can check us out at our Jobs Website.
- You may also refer your friends using our Affiliate Marketing Program and earn up to $30 if your referral is hired.