Please whitelist the domains "jazzhr.com" "jazz.co" and "applytojob.com" with your email provider to make sure you get your emails.
Disclaimer: This is a generic job description for the position stated below. Actual tasks and tools will be discussed further when you reach the final interview stage. Please ensure you apply for the right job based on your location and experience. We prioritize people who can do this successfully!
E-Commerce Specialist (Remote)
Wing is on the exciting mission of redefining the future of work for companies worldwide! We are looking to be the one-stop shop for companies that are looking to build world-class teams & place their operations on autopilot.
And we’re looking for an E-Commerce Specialist to start immediately!
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the overall operation of the website and maintain a seamless user experience.
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns and provide assistance with customer selections.
- Optimize product listings and content with detailed descriptions, visual assets, and specifications.
- Build customer relationships and develop partnerships with content creators, influencers, and compatible businesses.
- Collaborate with internal teams on developing concepts, layouts, and promotional activities.
- Set prices in accordance with industry trends and sales strategy.
- Monitor inventory levels and coordinate with suppliers and logistics partners on stock availability and delivery.
- Develop and maintain initiatives for PPC advertisement campaigns & social media engagement.
- Ad hoc tasks
- At least 1-year experience in eCommerce, website maintenance, and related industries
- Experience with content, product, and inventory management
- Experience with SEO & knowledge of non-technical SEO best practices
- Skills and knowledge of Shopify, Amazon & eBay platforms
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal (at least B2 levels)
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Experience with using Google Analytics for project management and reporting
- Proficient in MS Office, esp. Excel
- Knowledge of CSS Media queries
- USB Headset with Noise Cancellation feature
- Working Webcam
- Main and backup computer: at least 1.8 GHz processor with at least 4GB RAM
- Main Internet Service Speed: at least 25 Mbps wired connection
- Backup Internet Service Speed: at least 10 Mbps
- Performance Incentives
- Job Security and Stability
- Paid Training
- Inclusive Culture
- Upskilling Opportunities
- 100% Work-From-Home
- Exceptionally Supportive Team
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Fun Work Environment
- Holiday & Overtime Pay
Schedule: US work hours (20-40 hours per week)
Location: This is a remote job
- Entry Level (1-3 years of experience): Up to PHP 36,000
- Intermediate Level (3-5 years of experience): Up to PHP 44,000
- Expert Level (5+ years of experience): Up to PHP 55,000
- Only qualified candidates will be invited to take the assessment & scheduled for an interview.
- We have other vacancies that might interest your friends & colleagues. They can check us out at our Jobs Website.
- You may also refer your friends using our Affiliate Marketing Program and earn up to $30 if your referral is hired.