"Please whitelist the domains "jazzhr.com", "jazz.co" and "applytojob.com" with your email provider to make sure you get our emails".
Disclaimer: This is a generic job description for the position stated below. Actual tasks and tools will be discussed further when you reach the final interview stage. Please make sure that you apply for the right job based on your location and experience. We prioritize people who can do this successfully!
Recruitment Assistant (Remote)
Wing is on the exciting mission of redefining the future of work for companies across the world! We are looking to be the one-stop shop for companies that are looking to build world-class teams & place their operations on autopilot.
And we’re looking for a Recruitment Assistant to start immediately!
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Talent Acquisition & Planning
- Partner with our clients' HR groups and Field Teams
- Develops a strong candidate pipeline, with high-quality hires, work to reduce the time to hire
- Continuously work to develop the most effective recruitment techniques
- Monitor and manage employee/ candidate engagement
- Seek out top candidates through a variety of sourcing means
- Candidate Screening & Selection:
- Screen & vet candidates for fit competencies, and technical skills
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process including resume reviews, phone interviews, client discussion, offer & negotiation (both candidate and client), -Manage the process from candidate recruiting to the onboarding process while working with our field team and clients to deliver the highest client service rankings.
- Process Management:
- Lead in ongoing process improvement
- Open and close requisitions in the Applicant Tracking System
- Scheduling interviews
- Reach out to candidates for their availability for interviews and schedule them through cloud-based calendars
Schedule: US work hours (40+ hours per week)
Location: This is a remote job
- At least 1-3 years of proven experience as a Recruiter
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources, or a related field
- Experience in Hiring US candidates is a must.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Solid organizational skills
- Knowledge of Asana, Handshake, Linked In, and Indeed is a must
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to work on a graveyard shift
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Tech Savvy
- Proactive attitude
- USB Headset with Noise Cancellation feature
- Working Webcam
- Main and backup computer: at least 1.8 GHz processor with at least 4GB RAM
- Main Internet Service Speed: at least 25 mbps wired connection
- Backup Internet Service Speed: at least 10 mbps
- Job Security and Stability
- Exceptionally Supportive Team
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Fun Work Environment
- Annual performance-based appraisal
- Performance Incentives and many more!
Salary: up to PHP 30,000.00
*Salary is based on experience and skills.
*Only qualified candidates will be invited to take the assessment & scheduled for the interview/s.
*We have other vacancies that might be of interest for your friends & colleagues, they can check us out at www.wingassistant.com.