Real Estate Cold Caller
Please whitelist the domains "jazzhr.com" "jazz.co" and "applytojob.com" with your email provider to make sure you get your emails.
Disclaimer: This is a generic job description for the position stated below. Actual tasks and tools will be discussed further when you reach the final interview stage. Please ensure you apply for the right job based on your location and experience. We prioritize people who can do this successfully!
Real Estate Cold Caller (Remote)
Wing is on the exciting mission of redefining the future of work for companies worldwide! We are looking to be the one-stop shop for companies that are looking to build world-class teams & place their operations on autopilot.
And we’re looking for a Real Estate Cold Caller to start immediately!
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain a pipeline of prospects identified from various lead sources.
- Initiate engagement with leads interested in purchasing properties and assess their needs and levels of interest.
- Set up appointments for real estate agents and brokers.
- Receiving inbound calls and addressing customer inquiries, concerns, and objections.
- Keep accurate records of leads, contacts, and calls through the upkeep of a CRM system.
- Provide regular reports on engagement efforts and key metrics and observations.
- At least 1-year proven experience as a Cold Caller or any Sales-related role
- At least 1-year experience in the Real Estate industry
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal ( at least B2 level)
- Solid organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email, and instant messaging communication skills
- Tech Savvy
- Proactive attitude
- Able to work on a graveyard shift
- USB Headset with Noise Cancellation feature
- Working Webcam
- Main and backup computer: at least 1.8 GHz processor with at least 8GB RAM
- Main Internet Service Speed: at least 25 Mbps wired connection
- Backup Internet Service Speed: at least 10 Mbps
- Performance Incentives
- Job Security and Stability
- Paid Training
- Inclusive Culture
- Upskilling Opportunities
- 100% Work-From-Home
- Exceptionally Supportive Team
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Fun Work Environment
- Holiday & Overtime Pay
Schedule: US work hours (20-40 hours per week)
Location: This is a remote job
- Entry Level (1-3 years of experience): Up to PHP 50,000
- Intermediate Level (3-5 years of experience): Up to PHP 63,500
- Expert Level (5+ years of experience): Up to PHP 72,000
- Only qualified candidates will be invited to take the assessment & scheduled for an interview.
- We have other vacancies that might interest your friends & colleagues. They can check us out at our Jobs Website.
- You may also refer your friends using our Affiliate Marketing Program and earn up to $30 if your referral is hired.