Lead Generation Specialist
Please whitelist the domains "jazzhr.com" "jazz.co" and "applytojob.com" with your email provider to make sure you get your emails.
Disclaimer: This is a generic job description for the position stated below. Actual tasks and tools will be discussed further when you reach the final interview stage. Please ensure you apply for the right job based on your location and experience. We prioritize people who can do this successfully!
Lead Generation Specialist (Remote)
Wing is on the exciting mission of redefining the future of work for companies worldwide! We are looking to be the one-stop shop for companies that are looking to build world-class teams & place their operations on autopilot.
And we’re looking for a Lead Generation Specialist to start immediately!
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish rapport and develop positive business relationships with customers and clients
- Acquire potential sales leads and their contact details from various channels (e.g. social media, client referrals, events, online, etc.)
- Coordinating with the sales and marketing team to nurture and include leads in effective campaigns
- Develop and maintain a sales prospecting database or CRM and make sure that details are accurate
- Follow up with leads through email, SMS, phone call
- Research on market trends, customer needs, and industry best practices
- Develop and implement criteria for qualifying leads and monitor conversion rates
- Ad hoc tasks
- At least 1-year of proven experience as an Appointment Setter or Lead Generation Specialist with international clients
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Proficient in lead generation software and online marketing channels
- Familiarities with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services, CRMs, and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email, and instant messaging communication skills
- Tech Savvy
- Proactive attitude
- Able to work on a graveyard shift
- USB Headset with Noise Cancellation feature
- Working Webcam
- Main and backup computer: at least 1.8 GHz processor with at least 4GB RAM
- Main Internet Service Speed: at least 25 Mbps wired connection
- Backup Internet Service Speed: at least 10 Mbps
- Performance Incentives
- Job Security and Stability
- Paid Training
- Inclusive Culture
- Upskilling Opportunities
- 100% Work-From-Home
- Exceptionally Supportive Team
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Fun Work Environment
- Holiday & Overtime Pay
Schedule: US work hours (20-40 hours per week)
Location: This is a remote job
- Entry Level (1-3 years of experience): Up to PHP 36,000
- Intermediate Level (3-5 years of experience): Up to PHP 47,000
- Expert Level (5+ years of experience): Up to PHP 58,000
- Only qualified candidates will be invited to take the assessment & scheduled for an interview.
- We have other vacancies that might interest your friends & colleagues. They can check us out at our Jobs Website.
- You may also refer your friends using our Affiliate Marketing Program and earn up to $30 if your referral is hired.