Real Estate Virtual Assistant
Please whitelist the domains "jazzhr.com", "jazz.co" and "applytojob.com" with your email provider to make sure you get our emails
Disclaimer: This is a generic job description for the position stated below. Actual tasks and tools will be discussed further when you reach the final interview stage. Please ensure you apply for the right job based on your location and experience. We prioritize people who can do this successfully!
Real Estate Virtual Assistant (Remote)
Wing is on the exciting mission of redefining the future of work for companies worldwide! We are looking to be the one-stop shop for companies that are looking to build world-class teams & place their operations on autopilot.
And we’re looking for a Real Estate Virtual Assistant to start immediately!
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage listings and address customer inquiries, concerns, and transaction documentation.
- Create and maintain a pipeline of prospects identified from various lead sources.
- Keep accurate records of leads, contacts, buyers, and sellers through the upkeep of a CRM system.
- Manage listings, monitor staging and repairs, and coordinate open-house events and other promotional activities.
- Gather information about market insights and locational amenities to provide assistance in client selections.
- Set appointments and meetings between buyers, sellers, brokers, and agents.
- General administration tasks
- Ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor's degree in any field or a certified course in business-related programs
- At least 1-year proven experience as a Real Estate Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Proficient in CRM and Multiple Listing Software
- Proficient in Property Management software (such as Appfolio, Buildium, etc.)
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience
- Working knowledge of content management systems
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal (at least B2 level)
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Able to work on a graveyard shift
- USB Headset with Noise Cancellation feature
- Working Webcam
- Main and backup computer: at least 1.8 GHz processor with at least 4GB RAM
- Main Internet Service Speed: at least 25 Mbps wired connection
- Backup Internet Service Speed: at least 10 Mbps
- Performance Incentives
- Job Security and Stability
- Paid Training
- Inclusive Culture
- Upskilling Opportunities
- 100% Work-From-Home
- Exceptionally Supportive Team
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Fun Work Environment
- Holiday & Overtime Pay
Schedule: US work hours (20-40 hours per week)
Location: This is a remote job
- Entry Level (1-3 years of experience): Up to PHP 36,000
- Intermediate Level (3-5 years of experience): Up to PHP 47,000
- Expert Level (5+ years of experience): Up to PHP 58,000
- Only qualified candidates will be invited to take the assessment & scheduled for an interview.
- We have other vacancies that might interest your friends & colleagues. They can check us out at our Jobs Website.
- You may also refer your friends using our Affiliate Marketing Program and earn up to $30 if your referral is hired.