Please whitelist the domains "jazzhr.com" "jazz.co" and "applytojob.com" with your email provider to make sure you get your emails.
Disclaimer: This is a generic job description for the position stated below. Actual tasks and tools will be discussed further when you reach the final interview stage. Please ensure you apply for the right job based on your location and experience. We prioritize people who can do this successfully!
Wing is on the exciting mission of redefining the future of work for companies worldwide! We are looking to be the one-stop shop for companies that are looking to build world-class teams & place their operations on autopilot.
And we’re looking for a Bookkeeper to start immediately!
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring contracts and agreements with vendors, consultants, banks, tenants, contractors, municipalities, etc.
- Perform account receivable functions, including invoicing, deposits, collections, and revenue tracking.
- Conduct reconciliation of all accounts on an as-needed basis.
- Manage data entry and oversee bank reconciliation process.
- Gather data for the preparation of monthly reports to track company financials.
- Prepare balance sheets, financial statements, and payroll documents.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of company books and records.
- Ad hoc tasks
- At least 1 year proven experience as a bookkeeper with international clients
- Someone with knowledge of US Taxation is preferred
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid understanding of financial/accounting terminologies and practices
- With a good background in Quickbooks, Asana, and Excel
- Tech savvy & familiar with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services, and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g., MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g., Google Calendar)
- Proactive attitude
- Able to work on a graveyard shift
- USB Headset with Noise Cancellation feature
- Working Webcam
- Main and backup computer: at least 1.8 GHz processor with at least 4GB RAM
- Main Internet Service Speed: at least 25 Mbps wired connection
- Backup Internet Service Speed: at least 10 Mbps
- Performance Incentives
- Job Security and Stability
- Paid Training
- Inclusive Culture
- Upskilling Opportunities
- 100% Work-From-Home
- Exceptionally Supportive Team
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Fun Work Environment
- Holiday & Overtime Pay
Schedule: US work hours (20-40 hours per week)
Location: This is a remote job
- Entry Level (1-3 years of experience): Up to PHP 41,500
- Intermediate Level (3-5 years of experience): Up to PHP 47,000
- Expert Level (5+ years of experience): Up to PHP 55,000
- Only qualified candidates will be invited to take the assessment & scheduled for an interview.
- We have other vacancies that might interest your friends & colleagues. They can check us out at our Jobs Website.
- You may also refer your friends using our Affiliate Marketing Program and earn up to $30 if your referral is hired.